This is "Bodies Of Evidence," a fanlisting for the coroners on "CSI: NY." Over the course of the show's run, there has been five different coroners with the NYC OCME (New York City Office of the County Medical Examiner):
- Dr. Sheldon Hawkes (1x01 - 1x23): The first coroner on the show. He is now currently a CSI, having moved to the field by the time "Summer in the City" (2x01) aired. Oftentimes he slept in a room in the morgue. He is portrayed by Hill Harper.
- Dr. Evan Zao (2x01 - 2x04): Hawkes' first replacement. He was only on four episodes ("Summer in the City," "Grand Murder at Central Station," "Zoo York" and "Corporate Warriors"). The reason for his depature is unknown. He liked to play pool at a place that was basically destroyed in "Corporate Warriors." He is portrayed by Ron Yuan.
- Dr. Sid Hammerback (2x05 - now): The third coroner introduced. Has a tendency to overshare (Hawkes calls it his "creepy place") and used to be a chef. He is married with two daughters. In season five the character became a regular and is included in the opening credits. He is portrayed by Robert Joy.
- Dr. Marty Pino (2x11 & 2x19): A coroner briefly introduced in season 2 during the episodes "Trapped" and "Super Men." His trademark is the New York Giants jersey he wears over his scrubs, and he in fact asked to conduct an autopsy of a just-signed pro football player. The reason for his departure was that he was forging overtime. It was later revealed in season 5 that he had turned to criminal activities that cost him the life of his wife. It is assumed he is currently in jail. He is portrayed by Jonah Lotan.
- Dr. Peyton Driscoll (3x01 - 3x24; recurring appearances): The newest coroner to be introduced. She was on sabattical and had returned to the NYC OCME. It was revealed to the other characters that she was dating the head of the labs, Mac Taylor. The character has returned to England. She is portrayed by Claire Forlani.
December 15th, 2008 - No updates
February 4th, 2009 - Moved to new address
March 14th, 2009 - No updates
June 21st, 2009 - No updates
August 18th, 2009 - No updates
December 11th, 2009 - No updates
What exactly is a fanlisting? As stated at TheFanlistings.org, a fanlisting is simply an online listing of fans of a subject, such as a TV show, actor, or musician, that is created by an individual and open for fans from around the world to join. There are no costs, and the only requirements to join a fanlisting are your name and country. Fanlistings do not have to be large sites (although some are) - they are just a place where you can have your name listed along with other fans of the same subject.
- You must provide a name, e-mail address and country. Those are the minimum requirements to be listed here.
- If you provide a webpage, you must link back to this site. There are graphics for you to use provided here, but you may also use a text link. If you link me to a LiveJournal (which you may do), please put the link on your User Info.
- I will not link your webpage if it is pornographic. This does not mean that if you have NC-17 rated fiction on your page I won't link to it.
- To let me know what fanlisting you are joining, please select your favorite coroner(s). I run a lot of fanlistings and I want to make sure I add you to the correct one; as long as I know which one you're joining, you're added.
Ragna | USA | @ | http | Hawkes, Hammerback, Marty, Peyton
Ashley Moore | USA | @ | http | Hawkes, Marty
Jasmine | Malaysia | @ | http | Hawkes, Hammerback, Peyton
Cari | USA | @ | http | Hawkes
Emily | USA | @ | http | Hawkes, Hammerback, Peyton
Lindsay | USA | @ | Hawkes, Zao, Hammerback, Marty, Peyton
Amanda | USA | @ | Hawkes, Hammerback, Peyton
Helena | USA | @ | Hammerback
Sabrina K | Germany | @ | http | Hammerback
Hael | Philippines | @ | http | Peyton